Sphere of Influence.
Centrally located in the heart of Downtown Silver Spring, Core is a retail-lined residence featuring 292 apartments with easy access to Metro’s Red Line, bus lines to the 16th Street corridor and Downtown Washington DC, ample shopping and dining options, and stunning Rock Creek Park.
- Denizens Brewing Co
- Beer garden & 2-level taproom with craft beer produced onsite & seasonal, shareable gastropub fare.
- Brews & Brushes DMV
- Painting Parties provided by fun, talented artists who have hosted over 100 events. Parties at watering holes in the DMV & painting events for families.
- Korean home-cooking, geared for vegetarian & gluten-free eaters, in modern Asian surroundings.
- Pacci’s Neapolitan Pizzeria
- This cozy, brick-accented hangout for thin-crust pizza & other Italian fare also offers a wine list.
- The Tavern at Fire Station 1
- Large 3-level watering hole offers craft brews, lots of TVs, pub grub in restored vintage firehouse.
- Mix Bar & Grille
- Imaginative riffs on American bistro fare distinguish this hip woodsy eatery with a lively bar.
- Downtown Silver Spring Shopping Center
- Ellsworth Place
- Five-story shopping mall featuring a variety of stores for clothing & accessories plus a food court.
- The Blairs Shopping Center
- Woodmoor Shopping Center
- Compact corner shopping plaza featuring stores & eateries, plus ample free parking.
- Hillandale Shopping Center
- Arliss Shopping Center
- AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
- AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center or commonly known as AFI Silver is a three-screen movie theater complex in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland.
- The Fillmore
- Big-name artists & national acts star at this spacious music venue with several bars & ornate decor.
- Round House Theater
- Round House Theatre offers an exciting array of classes for students off all ages during the school year.
- Regal Cinemas Majestic 20 & IMAX
- Theater complex with multiple screens featuring new release films, plush seating & concession stand.
- Forum Theatre
- Performing arts group in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Montgomery College Cultural Art Center
- Brookside Gardens
- 2 glasshouses featuring tropical plants, seasonal displays & a summer butterfly exhibit.
- Wheaton Regional Park
- County park has playground, picnic areas, train, carousel, nature center, tennis, trails & stables.
- Capital Crescent Trail
- Sligo Creek Trail
- Rock Creek Trail
- Ellsworth Dog Park