Sphere of Influence.
Centrally located in the heart of Downtown Silver Spring, Core is a retail-lined residence featuring 292 apartments with easy access to Metro’s Red Line, bus lines to the 16th Street corridor and Downtown Washington DC, ample shopping and dining options, and stunning Rock Creek Park.
- Scion Restaurant
- Relaxed New American dining with craft beers & cocktails, plus a year-round patio.
- Crisfield Seafood
- Crab is a menu star at this simple seafood institution (since 1945) with a bright setting.
- Copper Canyon Grill
- Casual, family-friendly American chain restaurant known for its rotisserie chicken.
- Authentic Cuban dishes are offered alongside mojitos at this atmospheric, relaxed joint.
- Sheger Spring Café
- The 4 Corners Pub
- Long-running, traditional tavern with exposed-brick walls offering American grub & beers on tap.
- Downtown Silver Spring Shopping Center
- Ellsworth Place
- Five-story shopping mall featuring a variety of stores for clothing & accessories plus a food court.
- The Blairs Shopping Center
- Woodmoor Shopping Center
- Compact corner shopping plaza featuring stores & eateries, plus ample free parking.
- Hillandale Shopping Center
- Arliss Shopping Center
- AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
- AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center or commonly known as AFI Silver is a three-screen movie theater complex in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland.
- The Fillmore
- Big-name artists & national acts star at this spacious music venue with several bars & ornate decor.
- Round House Theater
- Round House Theatre offers an exciting array of classes for students off all ages during the school year.
- Regal Cinemas Majestic 20 & IMAX
- Theater complex with multiple screens featuring new release films, plush seating & concession stand.
- Forum Theatre
- Performing arts group in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Montgomery College Cultural Art Center
- Northwest Branch Trail
- Silver Spring Ice Skating at Veterans Plaza
- During the winter, this rink offers skate rentals, group lessons & kids' parties.
- Brookside Gardens
- 2 glasshouses featuring tropical plants, seasonal displays & a summer butterfly exhibit.
- Wheaton Regional Park
- County park has playground, picnic areas, train, carousel, nature center, tennis, trails & stables.
- Capital Crescent Trail
- Sligo Creek Trail